Friday 12 February 2010

I think I am ..........

becoming a bit of a bike and fitness bore! lol

All I seem to talk about just lately is going out on my bike or my next Wii fit session! I must be boring people stupid!.......so I will do the same on here. lol

Upping the fitness this week, I have done exercise every day so far but my biggest achievement is getting sorted and biking into work today. It was so easy and so much fun! I have even got my own little room at work to store my bike which is great. I am hoping to bike it to and from work 3 days a week which should really boost my weight loss but also will save me £40 in bus fares a month. (That can go to buying me the new clothes I am going to need! lol)

I seemed to have stepped up a level in the WW zone and I am really chuffed with myself.

Have a great and healthy weekend people!

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. ooh, nice new layout, me likes :)
    you are so good to be cycling to work. I hate bicycles as I usually end up flying over the handle bars and going "splat" onto the pavement, lol.
    And a nice way to save money for new clothes! Glad you seem to be enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!! I hate riding bikes - definately the best way to spend the money saved!
    Have a great weekend!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete