Monday 1 February 2010

Had a lovely weekend.........

with my friend Sarah and my two newest friends Jan and Louisa.

We went round Doncaster which I used to 'haunt' when I was in my late teens/early 20's and to be honest it hasn't changed that much! lol We had a great laugh and I did go over my points because the onion rings were calling me!..........I have done plenty of walking so hopefully no damage done.



This is me with new hair colour and glasses (on the right) with my friend Sarah. We grew up together but lost touch after secondary school, thanks to facebook we are firmly back in each others lives and I have never been happier.

Not really sure where this post was going but that is it for now........lol

Thank you for my lovely blogger awards, I will do my list and nominate the blogs that inspire me later on tonight.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment