Thursday 28 January 2010

Had my hair done...........

and broken my glasses on the same day! lol

I am gutted about my glasses, I have had them for 4 years and the frames only cost me £19! :0( Oh well maybe it was time for a change........

My hair is a work in progress, I have very dark hair but have started to get one patch of really white hair, I would love to grow it as it would look really cool but I am impatient so the plan is to lighten my hair so the white blends in and then when it is the same length as the rest of my hair I will go back to the rest being dark and have a Mallen (?) streak. My Grandma had completely white hair and I loved it so I am glad that my patch is white and not grey.

I will try to put some pics on later.

Maybe I need to give myself a complete make over and get some new clothes to match my hair and glasses (when I get them!)?! .................... lol

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Could have been worse. Could have broken your hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really enjoy reading your blog so I have nominated you for a beautiful blogger award, check out my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, there you go, I just nominated you as well for the same award. Another reason to celebrate with new clothes and glasses, lol!

    ReplyDelete