Friday 8 January 2010

Tired................

So very tired today, took the kids sledging last night which was fun but then Matt had a bit of a meltdown so the end of the evening wasnt too great.

I have not done well on the diet and I am actually looking forward to finally getting my official post Xmas weigh in (thats if it doesnt snow anymore!), I am also sorting the exercise plan I need to make sure I am fighting fit for my half marathon in April......that isnt actually that far away! Gulp!

Thats it really.......

I need my bed.........

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Someone has suggested I do a half marathon in September. I am keen to do it, but worried that the time will pass so quick and I'll be completely un-prepared!!

    Good luck with WI!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to do the Great North Run in September so all credit to you for doing one in April. Let us know how your training is going.

    ReplyDelete