Sunday 3 January 2010

I heart routine!

Back to work tomorrow and I can't wait. I love having routine in my life. I have had a brillaint Christmas and New Year but I am more than ready to get back into the 'hum drum' and I say that with fondness......

Roll on getting up at the same time, taking kids to school, work, picking kids up from school, making tea, exercise, making pack up for the next day, watching Biggest Loser and the like then bed!!!! lol

Brilliant!

Oh and I am really looking forward to some fab viewing coming up, Glee, Being Human, Supernatural, Survivors, Dancing on Ice, Both dancing shows and Next Top Model in whatever country!!! Hurrah!

Happy Days.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on loving routine. I won't be back to normal till next week, and how I'm looking forward to that! I don't feel I can settle properly into tracking till all is back to normal. Will try though.
    I'll most likely be watching DOI too, though I don't know most of the others. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete