Monday 25 January 2010

Confidence knock.............

I am well peed off, went into New Look and went and tried on some 16 jeans which fit but were too short, I handed them back to the girl at the dressing room door and when I said they were no good she said 'I thought you were wishfull thinking when you took that size in'!!!!!!!!!

I was gobsmacked but not for long, I went and made a complaint and got a fiver off the top I was buying! Cheeky cow. I feel like sh*t though now. It has really knocked my confidence....... :0(

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god, how bloody rude of that girl. I don't think I would have been that nice and just complained, I so would have punched her in the mouth.

    Don't let stupid, mindless people who work in a clothes shop get you down, you have done and are doing great.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless.

    What Victoria said, exactly.

    (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've passed on to you the Beautiful Blog Award, which Linzerello kindly gave me. Read about it on my blog. I don't mind if you don't do the 7 things post or the 7 nominations, I just wanted you to know I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not let this bother you - I would have also punched her and maybe of kicked her. You are doing AMAZING! Like Jaframity I have given you the beautiful blogger award! Check out my blog for the post!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, the cheeky bint. She obviously doesnt know what shes talking about. You look fab and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise xx

    ReplyDelete