Tuesday 4 May 2010

Update.....................

for last couple of weeks........after the marathon I had a weigh in and another STS but because I was so proud of my achievement it didn't matter to me at all.

This week I had a free 3 day pass for Fitness first, for the first day I did four hours in the gym of walking, jogging, rowing, cycling etc which was good fun, the second day I really loved, it was curcuit training and boxing, for 53 minutes my heart rate was definately at high intensity level, and the final day I did another couple of hours. I loved every minute of it and I am now looking for a boxing lesson to do every week because I absolutely loved it. To top it off I finally shifted weight wise and lost 2.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooo pleased.

My motivation level is so high now so hears to another good week.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment