Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Water, water everywhere.........................

and none of it going in my belly!!!

I find it really hard to drink plenty of water. I find if I sit with a big glass or bottle of it on my desk it really puts me about but I know the benefits of drinking water so needed to think of a way of getting some down my neck...........the answer?..


I worked out that in an average day at work I will get out of my seat to make drinks, take in deliveries, take post upstairs, etc about 6/7 times. Whichever job I am doing I have to go passed the little kitchen where there is a water cooler. So, my plan (which I have started today) is to get a small cup of water each time I pass the kitchen, this should set me well on my way to getting the amount of water I need.....

I hope I can keep it up as the effects of many toilet runs have kicked in!! lol

xxx

5 comments:

  1. microsoft outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks. Seems like every time download outlook 2010 updates an office product, they make it more easy to use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids Line also offers parents a superb one purchase solution for the Cheap Ugg Bootsnursery. Kids Line bedding sets include 5 or 6 pieces which coordinate to produce a gorgeous look for any new baby in girls, boys and neutral colours for pre-birth preparation. Sets includeRosetta Stone language beautifully decorated quilts with matching bumper and blanket and offer parents the opportunity to pick up a room set in one handy pack! Matching accessories also available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Office Microsoft Outlook 2010 download 2010 comes with many security measures, these characteristics can aid take care of records in addition to computer more secure. Many attributes of all Microsoft Outlook 2010 of these security measures are actually introduced to this The year 2007 Clinic device and Office 2010 has long been increased. Different safety measures belonging Download outlook 2010 to the latest features connected with Office 2010.A workplace feature allowing end users for you to preview untrusted or perhaps possibly damaging computer files in a very sand box surrounding to help ease that infiltration.Help to ensure this electronic digital signatures are in force and honest, managing certification has Outlook 2010 expired is also true for the personalized on your information.Staff might use this particular characteristic in order to avoid specified ActiveX controls in office 2010 download Office software programs operate.

    ReplyDelete