Sunday 22 February 2009

This week is nearly behind me............

and I got very low but I do seem to be coming through it. Had a couple of knocks to my confidence and I have been questioning a lot of things one being how people view me......Andy has made me feel better and even booked me in to have my hair done because he said I deserved a bit of pampering.


I have definately put weight on this week but I am not going to dwell on it and once I get weighed on Tuesday I am going to pick myself off and hold my head up and basically if people don't like me this way, tough shit!

lol

Anyway, the hairdo I fancy getting is something like this one of Gwyneth Paltrow.





I get a more up to date do but keep some of the length (my comfort blanket! lol).

Nervous and excited all in one go.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment