Tuesday 16 June 2009

My mother f*cking body hates me!!!!


Yet another b*stard period!!!!!


The only positive thing is that I went 3 weeks this time instead of 2 so some improvement there but that's about it! I am bloated, tired and grumpy (can you tell?). Of course today is weigh in day so a gain now expected instead of the loss I deserve...........thing is, even though I will know the reason for the gain it doesnt make me feel any better, I have worked hard this week doing loads of exercise and eating the right food (all pointed) and my bloody stupid body ruins it! HARUMPH!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Remember, this is a marathon, not a wind sprint. Keep your focus and your determination, and you'll be fine in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewww periods - I got rid of mine by having the contraceptive injection - fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Byher, does it stop all the mood swings and water rention too?

    Did it affect your weight at all?

    xx

    ReplyDelete