Thursday 19 March 2009

Day 2 of photo tracker - Wed dinner to Thurs lunch





For dinner last night I had a lovely sausage casserole and a small bread roll followed by some pears then to end the evening I had a crunchie.
For breakfast this morning I was rushing a bit so just had some toast and for my lunch today I am having cream cheese sandwiches with some cheese Snack A Jacks, WW Blueberry bar and some grapes.
I have had a couple of cups of tea already and 1 pint of water so well on my way there.
How I feel today: Still in control and loving the sun.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you take pictures of your food! At our meeting on Wednesday they were laughing about that and wondering who takes pictures of their food! I sometimes do but not lately! Keep up the good work!

    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just decided to give it a try because I was getting what our leader called 'tracking fatigue' and it is making it more fun again. It is also making me stop and think what I am having because by posting the pics on here I want people to see that I am choosing the right sort of food! lol

    I have food photo vanity! ROFL!
    xx

    ReplyDelete