Friday 20 March 2009

Day 3 of photo tracker - Thurs dinner to Fri lunch.





Day 3 and everything is still going well.
I had quorn bolognese and some garlic bread for dinner last night with some crisps and a curly wurly later on. Today for breakfast I had pineapple and a WW Blueberry bar and for lunch the pic is self explanatory. Apart from people thinking I am crazy this is actually fun! lol
Tonight is a big test, I am going out with my sis and friend to a couple of Irish bars for drinks and singing, I am going to have a WW Hotpot with loads of veg for tea and I have allocated 10 points for drinks. It leave me around 7 points for breakfast and lunch tomorrow but I doubt after that much booze I am going to want much.
I am going to make sure that I have just enough money so I am not tempted to buy food at the end of the night. Fingers crossed.
How I feel today: Really good and looking forward to a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment