Sunday 26 April 2009

What a busy weekend.............

I am sat here feeling like I have just blinked and the weekend has finished!!
It has been a very busy weekend, I helped my sis do a chocolate fountain at a sporting event on Saturday and today we have put up all Matt's new furniture, tidied the house and get everyone ready for school/work tomorrow. Phew.

My legs have stopped hurting as much but I doubt whether my weight has gone back to normal as I still feel bloated............I am going to a lunchtime weigh in this week on Tuesday and I am going to just get weighed and take it from there.

I am going to get some herbal water tablets when my next period comes in the hope that the pain won't be as bad and it will help keep my weight steady. Fingers crossed.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment