Monday 5 January 2009

5th of January already!?!?!?

Bloody hell, seems this year is going to be as fast and disorganised as last year!

I have already got appointments filling up for January what with kids eyes, teeth, school etc......

It would be nice if this year was at a more leisurely pace so I can take a breath every now and then.

Got Doctors this week to get some test results back which I am nervous about but I am hoping will give us some answers so I can get better.

My kids are back at school tomorrow and I have to say I think they are looking forward to getting back into a routine like the rest of us.

Got my first weigh in tomorrow night since before Xmas, I don't think I have done any damage but those scales can be cruel so we will have to see, I will post tomorrow when I have been.

That's all for now.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment