Tuesday 13 January 2009

How do I feel today?

Not really sure to be honest.....

I feel really bloated and tender which is making me feel drained and all I really want to do is sleep.

I had eaten my lunch by 11am and I still feel hungry, saying that, I ALWAYS feel more hungry on weigh in days! lol I am trying to keep busy with work and also typing on here in my lunch break but I am thinking about food constantly, most of the time the food is dancing around and teasing me, does that make me weird????





Fortunately I have my little drawer of goodies where nothing in there has a higher point value than 1.5! I will drink loads of water (the many trips to the loo will kill some time) and try not to have a snack until about 1pm which should get me through the afternoon.

Better get on and do some more work.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment